Sunday, December 21, 2014

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like....

Orcmas!!

For the past couple years, I have had some Christmas-themed greenskin figures kicking around my storage room... some free figures, some intended purchases.  Every fall I seem to muse about assembling a nice little festive vignette.

Well, in my hobby-absence over the past couple months I have been plugging away at making the bespoke musings a reality.  While my ambitions have outpaced my production speed (as usual), I should have completed a few things I hope you will enjoy, which I will reveal over the next week or two of Christmas festivities.  Luckily the great festive occasion of Orcmas roughly coincides with the more popular Christmas season, and the two have some passing similarities.

For today's entry, I present to you 'da Boss of Orcmas himself, Santorc!







This is a Wargames Foundry figure, and if you place an order from them in the next two days, you will get him free (according to the website)!  I got him free a couple years ago and he has been patiently waiting, menacing me with his giant bell.  I even sculpted him a slightly squished gift out of greenstuff.

What's next, you ask?  Well, I would not think that Orcmas would be complete without the Orcmas tree, woudln't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment