Friday, June 15, 2012

WK minis - new batch arrives!

Yesterday was a great day.  I came home from work to find two neat packages waiting for me.  What was inside?  Well nothing other than the load of White Knight landsknecht dwarfs and goblins that I have been waiting to order for several months!  As usual, the sculpting and castings are great - mold lines are fairly small, and the detail is crisp.  I haven't had a chance to pore over everything, but there was one little guy that caught my eye.

I had to paint him up, so I assembled and primed him yesterday, and spent a little while tonight and got him painted up!  I am still trying to figure out the best way to photograph minis in my new workspace, so the photos are not as good as I would like - but at least you can see the little guy!  Without further ado, I present to you the first miniature that I have painted in about two months - Gob do Leon, the goblin special character from White Knight!









He was a blast to paint up - nice and simple, yet full of character.  He is mounted on a Scibor resin base.  He will go along nicely with the other goblins I have painted up.  Here are some pictures I took several months ago, after I had painted them:




I just realized I will have to change his base colour to brown from black... no big deal there... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment