Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy 2015!

Well, another year of hobby-ing is upon us.  Like many of you good intentioned-folk out there, I have come up with a resolution.  A rather simple one, in fact.  I want to clean up my painting desk.  After a year or more of half-finished projects and random miniatures and bits amassing on the desk, it is starting to look somewhat less than organized:

I have to confess, however, that I tidied up a bit before I took the picture.  Almost all of my paints were out of the rack and spread across the table.  I also need to look into another paint rack, since I bought some Vallejo Game Air paints to try out, and I have no more room to hold them appropriately.  One thing at a time, however.  Making too many resolutions is a sure way to complete none of them!

So, for the next month or two I will try to paint up some of the backlogged and half finished miniatures strewn across the desk.  There are still a handful of my Orcmas-themed miniatures I wanted to paint, so I will work on a few of those for the time being.  Eventually I will likely get bored of the unfinished stuff, at which point I will probably send them back to the lead pile in shame.

If you look closely at my paint palette, you can see what I am currently working on.  Keep in mind this photo was taken last week so those may show up sooner than later on the blog.

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment